Since June 2016, Google Maps requires a special Google Maps browser API key when you need to display Google Maps on your site....
How to change default email sender in WordPressFahid Javid
I get several requests for “How to change default email sender in WordPress” to the desired ones while providing tech support for the WordPress themes.
It’s very annoying when someone get important contact form emails as spam or simply don’t like the email address of the type email@example.com (in my example it would be firstname.lastname@example.org) and the sender’s name would be set to “WordPress”.
Fortunately, there’s a simple way of changing this:
1. Go to your WordPress administration panel
2. Select Appearance > Editor
3. On the right-hand side of your screen, you’ll see a list of WordPress files. Locate functions.php and open it.
4. At the end of the file, copy and paste the following code, replacing email@example.com and Your Name or Your Website with the ones you want.
5. Press Save and you’re done.
return ‘Your Name or Your Website’;
Feel free to post in comments if anyone face any issue to make it work.